Thanks to Mastercard’s Partnership with Taronga, we’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 20 Double Passes to Taronga Zoo Sydney or Taronga Western Plains Zoo!
The more transactions you make, the more chances you have at winning! We’re feline good about this one and would be otter-ly disappointed if you missed out. So, what are you waiting for?
Get transacting and you toucan have a turtley purr-fect time at the zoo, thanks to Mastercard and Taronga Zoo.
Okay, we’ll stop with the puns but here’s the important stuff!
How to Enter:
- To be eligible for one entry into the draw, each person’s share of a transaction needs to exceed $50 per transaction.
- You can enter as many times as you want during the promotional period.
- All members of your group must have an active Groupee profile, accepted an invitation to join the group and made a transaction by the competition deadline to be eligible. Winners will be drawn 24 hours after the promotion closes and announced 48 hours after the promotion closes. Winners will be contacted directly with further details.
- The competition begins at 9:00 AEST 16 June 2021 and closes at 9:00 AEST 14 July 2021.
- This promotion is eligible for all Australian residents with all travel and ancillary expenses outside zoo entry to be covered by the winner.
- The tickets are valid for 12 months and cannot be re-sold.
- For full terms and conditions, please read here:
Don’t snooze on this one!
“GROUPEE TARONGA ZOO PROMOTION” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms andConditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural orby adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open at 9:00AM AEST on 16/06/21 and close at 9:00AM AEST on 14/07/21 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to receive an automatic entry into the draw, individuals must have the Groupee application (“App”) installed on a compatible device and an active Groupee account (with a verified funding card), and undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Create a group (via the App) to group funds or join a group created by another eligible entrant. At least one (1) other person must accept the invitation to join the group for the group to be valid for consideration; and
- Group funds using the App where each person’s share is $50 or more in value (excluding the transaction fee).For example, a group of three (3) people who equally group funds in a transaction of $150 or above will receive one (1) entry each. Any payment using ‘For Now’, ‘For Whenever’ and BPAY is acceptable, but the ‘Top-Up’ function is excluded.For clarity, all members of the group that group funds in the App will automatically receive an entry into the draw where applicable.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per specified purchase requirement above (regardless of the individual share value in excess of $50 in any group payment); and (b) each entry must be in accordance with all entry requirements.
- Entrants must retain a copy of their digital receipt for the relevant transaction for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in in validation of all of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry processor engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete payments will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, inits sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at the Promoter’s premises, Suite 55, 505 Holt Street, SurryHills 2011, NSW on 15/07/21 at 1:00PM AEST. The winner will be notified by telephone and email and will be published on Groupee’s social media pages on16/07/21. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first twenty (20) valid entries drawn will each win one (1) double entry ticket to be used at either Taronga Zoo Sydney, NSW or Western Plains Zoo Dubbo, NSW, valued at $88 ($44 per ticket). Winning double pass entry tickets are valid for twelve(12) months and cannot be re-sold or exchanged.
- The prize consists of tickets only and does not include any cost or expense associated with redeeming the prize, including but not limited to travel costs, flights, accommodation, meals or any other ancillary costs.
- If a winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if, for any reason, a winner does not take prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $1,760.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 18/10/21 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by telephone and email and will be published on Groupee’s social media pages on 19/10/21.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or re-sold.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same)in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of thePromoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the mobile application or website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents)is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by thePromoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Groupee Pty. Ltd. (ABN77 613 052 645) of Suite 505, 55 Holt Street, Surry Hills NSW 2011, telephone 02 9211 1349.
Congratulations to our Winners!
- Benjamin H, NSW
- Christopher R, NSW
- Eamon H, NSW
- Elie E, NSW
- Henery N, QLD
- Hoang N, VIC
- Jacinta P, NSW
- James B, NSW
- Jason J, NSW
- Kate D, NSW
- Lene D, NSW
- LouLou T, NSW
- Martika V, NSW
- Matthew B, NSW
- Max B, NSW
- Melissa H, NSW
- Nicole C, NSW
- Richard H, NSW
- Sanam R, NSW
- Zachary V, NSW